Terms and Conditions
The terms Pam Rossow, “I”, “we” or “us” refer to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the peruser or user of our website.
Use of the Pam Rossow website is subject to the following terms:
- The services and content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Pam Rossow reserves the right to change, sell, or discontinue its service or for any reasons. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, delays, omissions, or errors in or resulting from this information and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors for any losses or damages arising from its display or use to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- It shall be your own responsibility on your data. We refuse to be held responsible for any downtime or data loss.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree to indemnify and hold Pam Rossow harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party as a result of (1) any content posted or made available by you on this site, (2) any violation of law that occurs by you through the site, and/or (3) anything you do using the site and/or the information contained therein.
- Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, however, please be respectful. Do not include content that is illegal, racist, profane, sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious or objectionable. Personal attacks and spam are not permitted. Pam Rossow reserves the right to remove submissions that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone.
- By submitting or posting content on this website, you grant Pam Rossow the right to remove any content or comment that, in Pam Rossow’s sole judgment, does not comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You also grant Pam Rossow the right to modify, adapt, and edit any content. This posting guidelines policy is subject to change at any time.